The Refresh committee will be posting information about the conference and other relevant Topics on Twitter and Facebook leading up to and during conference day. We will also be offering 2 Twitter workshops before May 2nd to help you get the most out of the day (stay tuned).
To contribute to the conversation use #lcrefresh in any tweet you compose and follow the these guidelines:
- Watch for announcements and schedule changes leading up to the conference and on conference day by following @LCRefresh
- Post questions about speakers, conference sessions and other activities
- Answer questions if you know the information
- Share what you learn in your sessions
- Share links to resources that are relevant to teaching, learning, innovation and leadership
- Snitch on a colleague for what they do to contribute to teaching and learning excellence at the College
- Keep it under 140 characters
- Make sure to include #lcrefresh somewhere in your message
Sample "Good" Tweets:
- #lcrefresh - How Are You Connecting Your Students with the World? Skype in the Classroom http://goo.gl/fb/UH6NE
- #LCRefresh snitch of the day goes to Elio Girardi, Darwin Romanchuk and Brenda Low for their amazing contributions to the #Lehbridgecollege!
- Another amazing #lcrefresh lunch by #lethbridgecollege students in the Garden Court will begin @ 12:00.
- Call for proposals for this year's #lcrefresh conference starts Feb. 5th. #lethbridgecollege
Sample "Bad" Tweet
Just had a delicious latte! (who cares?)
Try this instead: Lattes 50% off at #jumpingbeans until 1:00 today! (now this is useful to me)
The awful truth about your daily caffeine hit - www.dailymail.co.uk/health….(this is interesting)