Rookie of the year award
Rookie of the Year Criteria and Nomination Form
This award, approved by the Faculty Association Professional Development Committee, recognizes a first-year instructor at Lethbridge College who has taught for at least one full semester.
Faculty and students alike can nominate an instructor, within these guidelines:
- Open to ALL teaching Employee's
- Eligible to those who have taught 1-3 semesters
- Instructional strategies appropriate for adult learners
- Enthusiasm for teaching
- Participation in the development of teaching materials
- Completion of ISW / mentoring components of ICP 1153
- Participation in professional development activities
- Recommendations from peers or students
Award recipients are decided by a selection committee made up of the Faculty Association and Student Association members.